HONDA ACCORD 2.2 I-VTEC Tyre R
- Two owners from new
- Only 109,500 miles on the clock
- Full service history
- Extremely rare and collectable car.
- Unmodified original example
- Stunning condition for its age
- 2 keys
- HPi clear
ABOUT THE CAR
Here we have a stunning example of a Honda Accord with only 109,500 miles on the clock. The car has had two owners and has been owned by the same gentleman since 2003, who has maintained the vehicle to a very high standard. It has a fantastic service history with a folder of receipts. It is very rare to find a vehicle of this age with such a comprehensive history. Its has 2 keys, both with central locking and is completely standard with no modifications. These cars are not only rare but very collectable and finding these in such good condition is becoming increasingly difficult.
The exterior of this car is in fantastic condition for its age. The nighthawk black is a lovely and very desirable colour. The bodywork is very clean with minimal dents or scratches, just a few age related as would be expected with a car of this age. It really has to be seem to be appreciated and and much credit to its previous owner for keeping it in such lovely condition.
The interior of this car is also in very good condition. The Type R boasts recaro seats, which are in great condition considering the age of the vehicle. It is completely standard inside with the original head unit.
ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
With its full service history and general condition you can tell that this car has been very well looked after. The Type R is fitted with Honda's H22A engine producing around 212 BHP @ 7200rpm and 164 Ib-ft @ 6700rpm. The car pulls extremely well throughout the whole rev range and is exhilarating to drives when the VTEC system kicks in. The Accord Type R is fitted with a 5 speed manual gearbox. It also includes sports suspension, Limited slip differential, twin-piston brakes, dual exhaust system, Recaro seats and a leather trimmed MOMO steering wheel.
WHEELS AND TYRES
The car is fitted with the original alloys that have been recently refurbished and look fantastic. All four tyres are in great condition with plenty of tread all round. It had 2 new front tyres fitted in June 2016.
This car has a fantastic service history! There is a huge stack of receipts that the customer has kept in date order. Please find a breakdown of the history below. Please note I have not put every receipt as there is just to much to note:
- 25/06/2002 - Pre-delivery Inspection
- 16/10/2003 @ 8378 miles - Yeomans Honda
- 27/09/2004 @ 16102 miles - August Motors Honda
- 26/09/2005 @ 24092 miles - August Motors Honda
- 06/10/2006 @ 32155 miles - August Motors Honda
- 22/11/2007 @ 38152 miles - August Motors Honda
- 18/11/2008 @ 44576 miles - August Motors Honda
- 02/12/2009 @ 52725 miles - August Motors Honda
- 29/09/2011 @ 63001 miles - Frenchmoor Racing
- 06/12/2012 @ 72675 miles - Frenchmoor Racing
- 10/06/2013 @ 77275 miles - August Motors Honda (Front discs + Pads)
- 15/01/2014 @ 81603 miles - Frenchmoor Racing
- 13/03/2014 @ 82545 miles - August Motors Honda (Cambelt + Tensioner replaced)
- 02/11/2015 @ 96742 miles - August Motors Honda
If you would like to arrange a viewing on this vehicle please contact us on 07913955431 or via Email at Nathan@purejapanesemotoring.co.uk