HONDA CIVIC SI 1.4 I-VTEC 5DR
- Only 2 owners from new
- Honda main dealer service history
- Lovely condition inside and out
- Colour coded exterior trims and alloy wheels
- Honda 'Magic seats'
- 2 keys
- HPI clear
VEHICLE REGISTRATION - RO10 HKG
ABOUT THE CAR
Here we have a very nice example with only 2 owners since new, The car has a great service history and has been maintained by Honda its entire life. The previous owner has only parted with the vehicle due to the arrival of his brand new Honda. Like all of our vehicles it is HPI clear and supplied with 2 keys.
The body work is in great condition, especially considering its age and mileage. The colour coded exterior trim and metallic grey alloys combine to make a fantastic looking vehicle. The car is finished in 'Alabaster silver'
Like the extreior, the interior is in great order. The SI is fitted with a half leather, half cloth trim and includes features such as air conditioning, electric windows, electric mirrors and USB/AUX connectors. The civic is renowned for its huge amounts of space and also incorporates Honda's 'Magic seat' feature.
WHEELS AND ALLOYS
All four alloys and in great condition and look fantastic finished in metallic grey. All four tyres are also very good with plenty of tread.
HONDA 'MAGIC SEATS'
If you have had a Honda before you will know all about their infamous 'Magic Seats' The design is very simple and allows you to not only fold the rear seats completely flat, but fold them vertically. This enables the Honda Civic to become a very versatile vehicle and creates huge amounts of space in both the boot and rear footwells.
- 17/02/2011 @ 9,449 miles - Yeomans Honda
- 17/02/2012 @ 28,235 miles - Yeomans Honda
- 07/02/2013 @ 53,359 miles - Yeomans Honda
- 11/02/2014 @ 59,011 miles - Yeomans Honda
- 14/02/2015 @ 67,435 miles - Yeomans Honda
- 22/02/2016 @ 77,946 miles - Yeomans Honda
- 16/03/2017 @ 87,067 miles - Yeomans Honda
If you would like to arrange a viewing on this vehicle please contact us on 07913955431 or via Email at Nathan@purejapanesemotoring.co.uk